Leadership Summit

Before I turned in my final draft of my group protocol, I met with Ellen and Valerie to get their feedback. I thought this was a very helpful experience because it allowed me to see where my peers were going with their group facilitation and get their thoughts before I facilitated. My first thoughts were that I thought my classmates took a very creative approach for the activities on their given topic.  My take away was that it was an enriching experience to gain insight into classmates creativity and also it was helpful to hear feedback or have someone peer review your protocol before you get up and lead a group for 30 minutes. I think this should always be done in real life just to get others perspectives and allow them to contribute to possibly making your group session flow better.

Comments